We’re currently in another round of approved razor clam digging dates for the Long Beach Peninsula, but be prepared to bring your flashlights and lanterns! If you’d rather wait for daylight digs, consider celebrating the New Year here at the beach. The New Year’s Eve dig will be approximately at 3pm in the afternoon.
We’re fully booked for Christmas, but have openings for New Year’s weekend. Our three vacation rentals are located at the Klipsan Beach approach, one of the best areas for razor clams. Klipsan Beach is just south of Ocean Park, about halfway up the Peninsula. We’re within walking distance of one of the Peninsula’s premier restaurants, Jimella & Nanci’s Market Cafe.
Here are the approved and proposed digging days and evening low tides through the end of the year:
- Dec. 5, 2014, Friday; 5:45 p.m., -0.9 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 6, 2014, Saturday; 6:26 p.m., -1.0 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 7, 2014, Sunday; 7:05 p.m., -0.9 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 8, 2014, Monday; 7:44 p.m., -0.6 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 9, 2014, Tuesday; 8:21 pm, -0.2 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 19, 2014, Friday; 4:41 p.m., 0.0.feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 20, 2014, Saturday, 5:23 p.m., -0.6 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 21, 2014, Sunday, 6:06 p.m., -1.1 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 22, 2014, Monday, 6:48 p.m., -1.3 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 23, 2014, Tuesday, 7:31 p.m., -1.3 feet, Long Beach
- Dec. 31, 2014, Wednesday, 3:05 p.m., 0.6 feet, Long Beach
Our three vacation rentals are located at the popular Klipsan Beach approach, a great location for razor clam digging. Klipsan Beach is just south of Ocean Park, about halfway up the Long Beach Peninsula.
Email us if you’d like to reserve one of our units.